Your Kingdom, Your Rules
Ancient Kingdoms allows you to build your own town, fight and trade with other Kingdoms, raid 100s of unique dungeons packed with loot, take on the mythical beasts of the world and even tame them.
This is all thanks to the amazing Ancient Warfare, Minecolonie, Dungeon Tactics, and Ice & Fire Mods. With edits and additions from us. That’s not all, the pack comes with over 80 mods, some adding quality of life changes, others adding even more to the game.
Ice & Fire
Not sure how to download, or what launcher to use? No worries, press the button and we’ll guide you over it all.
Build Your Own Kingdom
The Minecolonies mod allows for you to build and grow your own Kingdoms. Starting with a small hut, you can grow your little town into a huge Kingdom.
Your Kingdoms will have their own residents for you to control, and most importantly look after. You residents can do all kinds of tasks for you. Like mine, farm, fish, bake, smelt, etc.
However, you will need to teach some of your residents how to fight. To protect you not only for the mobs of the world, but other towns, raids, and anyone looking to take your little kingdom away from you. Construct huge castle, forts, walls, and defend them with a range of weapons.
Build Your Own Army, and Complex Machines
Having residents do stuff is one thing but is so much better when you don’t have to worry about someone’s well-being. Build huge complex gear based automated systems and harness the powers of wind and water.
Also, what about if you want to be the attacker? Well, building forts and castles, will only get you so far. You need your own army! Build and train your own troops, of different classes and skills. Controle them, and send them into any battle you will. With complex siege engines at your disposal. victory is easier for a well-prepared force.
The map is littered with other nations & tribes, thanks to Ancient Warfare 2. You will have a reputation with all these other nations. Nations you have a good reputation with will allow for trade, something key to any successful kingdom. However, get on a Nations bad side, and they won’t take too kindly to you.
Beasts of The World
You need to keep your eyes open. The world is littered with mythical beasts that would rather see you dead. Bumping into one of these might seem your day gets a little worse for both yourself and your Kingdom.
Other beasts are not fully content with just killing you. They’ll play with you, tease you, and steal your items.
The world is not just littered with Nations, and beasts out to get you. It has a huge range of amazing looking buildings. That you can interact with, and even take over to call your own.
The pack has so much more to offer. With magic, forge, building, and trading mod/systems. Cool wildlife for you to find a checkout. And a world rich with new things for you to find and discover.
- MineColonies (by H3lay)
- Akashic Tome (by Vazkii)
- Phosphor (Forge) (by jellysquid3)
- ReAuth (by TechnicianLP)
- Bookshelf (by DarkhaxDev)
- Dungeon Tactics (by PegBeard)
- Dungeon Mobs Reborn (by sunconure11)
- Fish’s Undead Rising (by fish0016054)
- U Team Core (by HyCraftHD)
- Better Advancements (by way2muchnoise)
- Cosmetic Armor Reworked (by LainMI)
- Better Builder’s Wands (by Portablejim)
- It’s the little things (by Zlepper)
- More Overlays (by FeldiM245)
- NetherPortalFix (by BlayTheNinth)
- Bookworm (by SoggyStache)
- Ore Excavation (by Funwayguy)
- Placebo (by Shadows_of_Fire)
- CodeChicken Lib 1.8.+ (by covers1624)
- Eerie Entities (by DarkhaxDev)
- Pam’s HarvestCraft (by pamharvestcraft)
- Inventory Tweaks [1.12 only] (by JimeoWan)
- Ancient Warfare 2 (by Shadowmage4513)
- Reliquary v1.3 (by P3pp3rF1y)
- AutoRegLib (by Vazkii)
- Useful Backpacks (by HyCraftHD)
- Toast Control (by Shadows_of_Fire)
- Shipwrecks! (by ThWinslow)
- SimpleHarvest (by TehNut)
- TrashSlot (by BlayTheNinth)
- SwingThroughGrass (by exidex)
- Custom Main Menu (by Lumien231)
- Mouse Tweaks (by YaLTeR)
- Quark (by Vazkii)
- Rustic (by cadaverous_queen)
- Enchanting Plus (by DarkhaxDev)
- DiscordCraft (by dierke9)
- Ice and Fire: Dragons (by alex1the1666)
- Waddles (by Girafi)
- Controlling (by Jaredlll08)
- Better Animals Plus (by cybercat5555)
- RandomPatches (Forge) (by TheRandomLabs)
- FoamFix (by asiekierka)
- Waystones (by BlayTheNinth)
- Just Enough Items (JEI) (by mezz)
- Harvester’s Night (by Lykrast)
- Clumps (by Jaredlll08)
- Farming for Blockheads (by BlayTheNinth)
- LLibrary (by _ForgeUser11902522)
- Resource Loader (by Lumien231)
- BetterFps (by Guichaguri)
- Neat (by Vazkii)
- Bad Wither No Cookie – Reloaded (by Kreezxil)
- Fast Leaf Decay (by olafskiii)
- AppleSkin (by squeek502)
- CraftTweaker (by Jaredlll08)
- PamSimpleHarvest (by Cerulan)
- Hwyla (by TehNut)
- Electroblob’s Wizardry (by Electroblob)
- Pirates (by spectre0987)
Did you know we offer server hosting for Minecraft. Prices start at only $1/gb. All our hosting packages come with our one-click installer. Meaning you can have your server online and ready in as little as 2 minutes. Packages also come with 24/7 support if you need help with anything, or have any questions.